An Outstanding SEN School located close to the centre of Bury is currently looking to recruit an SEN Teacher for an October 2020 start. This position is a permanent post and the successfully appointed Teacher will be expected work Monday - Friday.
The school itself is a part of Bright Futures Educational Trust (BFET) which is a partnership of seven schools based in the North West. The Schools ethos is to put children at the heart of everything and assure that all the appropriate support is in place to assure that all children can achieve the best possible outcomes.
The successful Teacher will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status and ideally some experience within an SEN School
- An in-depth knowledge of safeguarding
- The ability to form close working relationships with children and staff alike
- a desire to develop innovative and creative practice.
The school can offer: -
- a wonderfully diverse pupil population;
- extensive ongoing professional development
- a competitive salary
If you are currently looking for a new role and feel that you have the appropriate skills and qualifications to succeed please apply directly by submitting your full CV and covering letter.