Spanish Teacher and PPA Cover - September 2020
The Supply Room are currently recruiting for one of their client Primary Schools located in Bermondsey, the London borough of Southwark, just a short walk from South Bermondsey Station.
The Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary school are currently looking for a Spanish Class Teacher to join their team in September 2020. The role is open to newly qualified teachers or teachers with significant experience. The school are looking for someone who will be committed to the teaching and supporting of spanish, as well as covering PPA across the school.
- 'Outstanding' Primary School
- September 2020
- Contract: Permanent
- MPS Inner London Pay Scale
- 3 form-entry
- Location: Bermondsey, Southwark.
The school believe in creating a learning environment that is exciting, challenging, safe and happy for everyone. Unlocking the potential of every child to help them achieve both in their academic learning, and as they grow into young adults, is what they strive for as a school. They pride themselves on being a friendly, welcoming school, and this can be seen immediately once you walk through their doors. Teachers and staff members aim to support children through a broad and balanced curriculum that targets basic skills as well as depth of knowledge and understanding across a wide range of themes and contexts.
Being part of a federation, they recognize the potential of every individual to achieve excellence. They strive to positively address underachievement within either schools, and have very high expectations for all members of their school community.
This role has potential opportunity for professional development and growth. The school are looking for someone who can commit to the school and their pupils, with an ambition to grow into an even better and successful teacher, molding the minds of future generations.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – We also welcome applications from overseas trained teachers and newly qualified teachers.
- Teachers who want to make a difference to the education of children.
- A wonderful classroom manner and proven track record of success (including references).
- An enthusiastic, professional demeanour and an excellent rapport with young people.
- Reflective practitioners, who can identify their strengths and how they improve their own performance.
- A commitment to a long-term position within one school.
- Fantastic curriculum knowledge in your chosen area.
- Experience working in a similar role (Advantageous)
- Excellent support network from the Senior Leadership Team and Federation.
Whats on offer?
- Supportive colleagues who will work alongside you in order to achieve your best.
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression.
- A forward-thinking senior leadership team to guide, mentor and coach staff at all levels
- A commitment to maintaining high quality and manageable working conditions
If you are interested in a new Primary Teaching role for September, please do not hesitate to apply through this website today and submit an up-to-date CV for our consideration.
If shortlisted, Interviews can be arranged immediately.
Please be advised: The Supply Room is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of young people; all candidates are subject to appropriate vetting techniques including references and an enhanced DBS check.