Cover supervisor roles - September 2020
Manchester Secondary schools
Prospero teaching work closely with a number of secondary schools in the Manchester LEA who require daily cover on a weekly basis for either sickness, course cover or general cover support in all departments. If you are looking for a general teaching role or seeking extra experience in classroom cover teaching, this could be the ideal role/roles for you. The schools in question are great schools with good children and leadership. We arelooking for September when schools return.
Prospero teaching can offer you:
- Regular cover work across Manchester secondary schools
- The opportunity to work in good and outstanding secondary schools in your local area
- The chance to earn £350+ per week as a cover teacher/ cover supervisor
- Flexibility to suit your personal needs/availability
- Regular work from September 2020 (when schools return)
In return, the schools offer:
- Excellent facilities to enhance your teaching experience
- Supportive staff
- Opportunities of regular work in good and outstanding departments
- Flexible working hours / cover work hours to suit
If you are a cover supervisor/ teacher looking to make that change in career, I urge you to get in touch asap. Please call the manchester office on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) with your CV.
You must have a DBS on the update service/within the last year or be willing to complete a new one.