JOB TITLE - Science teacher vacancy - Bury Secondary School- September Start
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero teaching are seeking an exciting and innovative teacher of Science for a secondary school in Bury. The role will start in September with the school completing interviews and trial days hopefully in July. The school has a history of supporting NQT's and puts a lot of focus into CPD and ensuring that their new staff develop and want to remain at the academy for as long as possible. So NQT's welcome to apply.
* Bury Secondary School
* Science Teacher KS3/KS4 Classes
* Sept 2020 Start
* Full time
* Minimum rate £110 per day
* 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- NQT graded good/outstanding or with QTS
- Science specialist capable of all teaching areas in Science
- Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
- Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
- ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* In-house Training and Development Team
* A dedicated Consultant
If you would be interested to find out more information on this vacancy, please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed) or Email (url removed)