SEND Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant / Individual Needs Assistant - Lambeth
£70 - £95 per day
Are you a shaper of young minds? Are you passionate about education? Do you love helping children develop and learn? Are you passionate about working with SEND pupils? Have you worked with ASD, ADHD, SEMH, EBD, PMLD or SLD pupils before?
Are you an experienced and skilled SEND Teaching Assistant? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skillset and progress? At Level 7 we are recruiting for an outstanding school in Lambeth.
My client says our pupils are at the heart of all we do and we are passionate about providing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning opportunities.
Who are we looking for? Successful candidates will be:
- Seeking an SEND teaching assistant role in Lambeth
- Child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Experience working with pupils with SEN needs e.g ASD, ADHD, SEMH, EBD, PMLD
- Have experience working with children.
- Able to support the class teacher with differentiation; able to support the planning and delivery of learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
- Work with the team to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
- Assess and record pupils' progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
We will ask you to provide relevant references and an up to date DBS that is either on the update service or be prepared to process a new application through Level 7. Safeguarding is our no.1 priority and we expect candidates to take this equally seriously.
When you work with Level 7, you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates – paid to scale.
- Opportunities to progress your career in a nurturing environment.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated personal consultant.
- Access to the Level 7 Academy for leading CPD courses.
PLUS, with our recommend a friend, you will be rewarded for introducing us to likeminded professionals – ask your consultant about this!