Awarded “Great Place to Work” for 14 years!
Bright Horizons Family Solutions have over 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
93 % of our employees agree that “When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride”
Bright Horizons are requiring a Service Delivery Assistant to work 30 hours per week based within our Woodpeckers Day Nursery in Bristol.
Purpose of the position
- To provide effective administrative support to an individual or group of Nursery Managers and nurseries. Ensuring the highest level of customer service internally and externally by carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks to deliver a seamless service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead development and implementation of parent outreach initiatives to increase utilisation, registrations, and memberships in the nursery to meet occupancy budgets.
- Proactively support managers when offering new nursery places, selling extra sessions and managing changes in booking patterns.
- Support parents with financial queries or concerns, offering solutions where possible.
- Lead and manage back up care bookings and enquiries.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures inclusive of the COR process.
- Ensure Redfish is up to date. Check accounts are allocated charged correctly; leave dates are input within the required notice period, correct discounts and correspond with parent payments
- Make effective and efficient use of systems and contribute suggestions and ideas on how to improve system performance.
- Co-ordinate the monthly invoice run and encourage the use of the parent portal to view statements and invoices.
- Responsible for the collection of monthly invoice debt, inclusive of suspension of nursery places, payment plans and legal referrals, in collaboration with the nursery manager.
- Control and administrator tasks relating to funding and headcount, working in partnership with our
- funding team.
- Support manager with any additional client administrative tasks, including writing monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Attend and contribute to Quarterly Service Delivery assistant meetings.
- Attend and contribute to local authority NEG training sessions.
Full job description available - click apply!