Part-Time SEN Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you an Early Years teaching assistant looking for a new role?
Or perhaps looking for something a little different?
Fancy being rewarded with competitive rate of pay for a job you love?
Supply Desk need YOU!
Job Benefits and Highlights:
- Part-Time SEN EYFS Teaching Assistant role
- 8.30 am – 1pm Monday – Friday
- Working 1:1 with SEN child within the Early Years department
- Child has SLCN and can get frustrated
- Competitive rates of pay
- ‘Good’ primary school in Partington, Trafford, M31
- Flexible start
- Calm and nurturing approach
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Previous experience within an educational or care setting desirable, but not essential
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of SEN
- Have a proactive approach to children’s learning
- Passionate about making a difference
Supply Desk are currently working closely with a ‘Good’ primary school in Partington, Trafford, M31. The school have a fantastic reputation within the local community as being an all-inclusive school of all backgrounds, needs and abilities. The school offers a high quality of professional development for all of its staff members, in particular new members of staff. The ideal candidate would be expected to maintain and hold the high standards that this school’s body holds.
The school are looking to recruit a part-time teaching assistant to work with an SEN child within the Early Years department. The child has speech, language and communication needs and can get frustrated, hence good behaviour management skills are required, alongside having a patient and nurturing approach.
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on (phone number removed)
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.