Are you a teacher of History looking for a new role?
Teaching Personnel may have the ideal position for you in Newcastle!
- An ideal full time position for either a NQT or FQT looking for a long-term position
- You will be required to teach History to secondary school pupils between the ages of 11-16 years (KS3 – KS4)
- Preparing and planning for lessons with marking required
- Following and promoting the school curriculum and pushing for highest attainment
- Pay between £120 - £160 per day for the first 12 weeks of the role (after 12 weeks: AWR rate, paid to the scale the school would pay at directly)
- Due to start ASAP but school willing to wait for right Candidate
Requirements for the Role:
- Must have QTS and experience teaching History to GCSE
- Willingness to take on some intervention groups and booster sessions
- Strong behaviour management with experience working with SEN pupils a preference
- Will have excellent subject knowledge and a desire to provide the best education to pupils
- Will be required to apply for a Child Workforce DBS, if you do not already have one on the update service
- A Catholic Faith school, who believe in the highest levels of success for all children regardless of their background
- Based in Newcastle upon Tyne with easy links from all areas of Northumberland, Durham and all surrounding areas by both public and personal transport
- Proud of their ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with parents, pupils and staff
- Offer great quality support and education to pupils, with lots of extra curricular activities and booster classes in place ensuring pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.