Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for Pupils with barriers to learning ?
Do you want long-term, well-paid and interesting work ?
Do you want to work for a friendly caring agency ?
We are urgently looking for experienced and motivated SEND Teaching Assistants for long – term supply cover across Newcastle upon Tyne.
We have partnerships schools in the area, all looking for local supply staff on a full time basis - 8.30-4.30 Mon-Fri
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant or have experience of working in SEND
- Experience working with children either within the classroom or on a 1:1 basis
- You will be a confident and motivated. We are looking for people who are flexible and willing to work across a wide age range.
- Experience desired in ASD, PMLD, MLD, SLD or SEMH
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and relationship development skills, and demonstrate a resilient but caring demeanour.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – full support will be provided if you do not yet have a DBS.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £60 to £75 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
PK Education is a National Supply Teaching Agency who are responsible for over 8000 teacher placements each year. We’re on a mission to improve the reputation of the recruitment industry – by being a shining example of how we all should behave. We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships on understanding and respect – and working to a code of ethics that separates us from the sales-based teaching agencies you might be used to. We intelligently match teachers to schools to give both sides the confidence and support they need.
PK Education takes Safer Recruitment seriously and ensures the same approach is taken with each and every candidate recruited and placed into a school and proud to be an equal opportunities employer. PK Education is a member of the REC and proud holder the REC Audited for Education since 2013.
If you are interested in this position please apply ! We can offer immediate starts ( once clearing is completed )