Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Guaranteed interviews for graduates
- 3 years of career support
- Be classroom-ready in just 12 weeks
Become the Teaching Assistant you’ve always wanted to be in 2021.
Start the New Year by gaining the skills you need to support students with their learning.
With 2020 bringing so many changes to the way that students learn, the need for classroom-ready Teaching Assistants is high. To meet this demand The Training Room are helping candidates gain the skills and qualifications needed to work in a classroom environment. Once qualified on our course we will ensure you are given the best opportunities by matching you to available roles across our network of partners who specialise in connecting talent with available positions and are offering guaranteed interviews to our graduates.
No previous experience at this stage is required as we provide all the training you need as part of the course; we will help you become qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
You will earn the following qualifications:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Autism Awareness (RQF) Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs (ABC Awards) Learn how SEN affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this
On successful completion of our course, we will help you gain employment within the education sector by identifying opportunities across our education partner network and by working with you to arrange interviews.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Click apply to find out more
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee Teaching Assistant
- 8 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room - Teaching Assistant Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts