Trainee Teaching Assistant
- No experience needed
- Guaranteed Interviews
Teaching Assistants have become a vital addition to schools and academies up and down the country, and with the classroom environment now looking very different the demand for this support has never been higher.
To meet the increasing demand for Teaching Assistants (in primary and secondary schools), The Training Room are helping the nation’s future Teaching Assistants gain industry desired qualifications on their course before matching them to available opportunities within the education sector. To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career our network of partners across the UK are offering guaranteed interviews with large academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
If you’re able to build strong relationships with children, are passionate about helping them learn and have the creativity to promote new and effective ways to help students get excited about learning then we can help you launch the career you were made for.
No experience is needed – If you’re passionate, patient, creative and engaging we can help.
You will graduate with:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Autism Awareness (RQF) Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs (ABC Awards) Learn how SEN affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee Teaching Assistant
- 2 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room - Teaching Assistant Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.