Teaching Assistant Course
- Receive guaranteed interviews
- 3 years of continued career support
- Qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks
- No previous experience required
About the opportunity!
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply
If you believe that children should be supported with their development and assisted with their learning, then choose the career where you can make a real difference.
Teaching Assistants across the country are inspiring and supporting children who would otherwise struggle in a classroom environment and have quickly become an integral part of the British education system.
To meet the growing need for Teaching Assistants, The Training Room are engaging individuals who are passionate about supporting academic growth and helping them gain the skills and qualifications they need to pursue the career they were born for. If you dream of working in education, The Training Room can help.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need and can help you become certified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks. Once qualified our network of partners offer guarantee interviews to our graduates.
What are you waiting for?
You will start life as a Teaching Assistant with the following qualifications:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future today!
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Teaching Assistant Course - Expiring soon!
7 hours ago Featured job Quick apply Learn to earn
- The Training Room - Teaching Assistant Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Teaching Assistant Course
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts