Teaching Assistant Course
- No experience needed
- Guaranteed Interviews
- Classroom and student ready in as little as 12 weeks
Are you passionate about education and helping children reach their potential?
Become a Teaching Assistant and make a difference in the classroom.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
The past 12 months has brought so many challenges to the way children learn that the need for qualified Teaching Assistants is expected to increase considerably in the coming months. To meet this demand The Training Room are working with creative and engaging individuals who are passionate about education and helping them gain the industry desired qualifications needed to become a Teaching Assistant.
To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career our network of partners across the UK are offering guaranteed interviews with schools, academies, and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
No experience is needed, if you can build strong relationships with children, are passionate about helping them learn and have the creativity to promote new and effective ways to help students get excited about learning then we can help you launch the career you were made for.
You will launch your career in Education with the following qualifications:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
- TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Teaching Assistant Course
- Today - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room - Teaching Assistant Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Teaching Assistant Course
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts