Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key stage one Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key stage two Teacher
£90.00 – 130.00 per day
£17,550.00 - £25,594.00 per annum - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS with a minimum of 2 years referenceable experience.
January 2020 start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint primary supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team to work in local Primary schools across Bristol and the surrounding area.
We are working with various schools and Trust's across Bristol, assisting with day to day cover and longer-term placements, to start asap and January. The vacancy is for a supply teacher who would be expected to work across multiple settings.
To be considered for the Supply Primary Teacher position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or NQT
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cover set lessons where the work is pre-planned
- Have at least 2 years referenceableexperience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team on (phone number removed).