Cover Supervisor, Tamworth
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Cover Supervisor for an Ofsted "Good" Secondary school in the Tamworth area.
The school is a large mainstream Secondary School with a supportive cover team and teaching staff. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year. The school does have a 6th form, although most of the timetable for this role will be key stage 3 and key stage 4 levels.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location - North Birmingham
* Position - Cover Supervisor
* Type of work - Covering classes in absence of a Class Teacher
* Start date - December 2019
* Duration / Likely Duration - ongoing until further notice - sickness cover
* End date (if applicable) - N/A
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time - 3 days per week
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £10 p/h
* Hours - 8:30 am - 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team