Maths Teachers - Runcorn
Jan 2020 Start - Day to Day, shoter term and long term.
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with the The Heath school in Runcorn for ALL supply requirements.
We are recruiting got teachers of maths to join our talent pool with a view to work within the school on a day to day, short term or long term basis from January 2020.
"Heath School CARE values (Co-operation, Aspiration, Resilience and Excellence) frame the way we think about what it is be a Heath student. This includes the ways students work whilst in school and what they hope to become in the future."
This is an exciting opportunity to gain frequent work.
The school is part of the growing Health Family Multi Academy Trust, giving you the opportunity to hear first of roles across the trust whom we work excursively with.
You will hear first of all supply requirements for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified or experienced maths teachers, we would love to speak with you today to discuss the fantastic opportunities available.
- Have experience teaching maths within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://(url removed)/job-search/