Maths Teacher - North Birmingham - January start
Academics are currently searching for an exceptional mathematics teacher to join a good rated Ofsted school in Great Barr.
The school is tirelessly dedicated to raising the standards and creating opportunity for the pupils thrive and develop, both in their knowledge but also in their self-esteem. As a result, the school has become an excellent environment to work in, with ample opportunity for candidates to develop their skills and careers.
As a minimum, the candidate should have:
- Been granted UK QTS status.
- An ability to teach Mathematics up to a Key Stage 5 standard.
- Strong knowledge of national curriculum, with the ability to adapt teaching.
- Be able to start in January 2020.
It is also preferred if:
- The candidate has at least two years teaching experience (however, exceptional NQTs will be considered).
- The candidate has a selection of enrichment ideas and experiences to ensure that the standards of teaching within the school are maintained.
To register your interest in this role or to find out more information, please call Academics for friendly discussion on (phone number removed) and ask for Edward, alternatively you can email myself at: (url removed)
Academics are an Education Consultancy, who work with partnered schools to ensure every child gets the education that they deserve. We offer a competitive rate and fantastic referral scheme. Please get in touch to find out about the range of opportunities that we have for you.