Prospero Teaching is looking for a Permanent Teacher of PE with Dance for a secondary academy in South Sheffield.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools. Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position.
- Location - South Sheffield
- Position - Physical Education (PE) with Dance
- Start date - Easter 2020
- Pay rates - MPS1 to UPS3
- Contract - Fixed Term 1 Year
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the UK PE and Dance curriculum
- NQTs or qualified teachers both welcome to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional education references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you are a Girls PE teacher interested in this position, please click to apply direct or call Prospero Teaching Sheffield for more information.