SEND Music and English Teacher / Special Needs Music and English Teacher needed in Sunderland
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you experienced teaching Music and English?
Are passionate about making a difference?
We are looking for a SEND Music and English Teacher / Special Needs Music and English Teacher for a SEND school in Sunderland.
Our long-standing relationships with schools mean that we can find you the position that's right for you giving you guidance and advice along the way.
The role available will be delivering an engaging Music and English curriculum and requires an adaptable SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher who is imaginative and caring in their approach.
This is a full-time position working 5 days a week for a long term contract.
The ideal SEND Music and English Teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- A Music or English specialism
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching children with SEND
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The chance to choose when you want to work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND Consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Offer free CPD advice and support
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you’re interested in supply teaching, please send your CV to (url removed) or call Kiya on (phone number removed).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.