KS2 Supply Teachers needed in Bradford!
Multiple Start Dates Available
Do you have experience in multiple year groups in KS2? Do you want the opportunity to teach in different schools? Are you a passionate, engaging and creative teacher?
Why not join TeacherActive? We work with numerous schools across Bradford therefore we will find the right placement for you. Choose between long term placements and day to day supply and set your own working hours. You must have experience in KS2, excellent classroom management as well as the ability to adapt to different educational settings.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management.
- QTS or NQT.
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- You will not be expected to teach all year groups.
- We do offer a holiday pay scheme which you can opt out of if you wish.
- You will only travel up to an agreed distance and not be expected to exceed that distance.
- All planning will be in place unless stated otherwise.
- You can work as many or as few shifts a week as you like.
To apply for this role, contact Anisha Primary consultant on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.