Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a Training Provider who are Ofsted graded ‘outstanding’, for the supply of a Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor
As a quality driven Trainer, you will be supporting learners working towards their qualification by delivering first-class, engaging group and 1 to 1 training.
Job Title: Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor
Location: Yorkshire and South Yorkshire Remit
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 per annum plus Car Allowance and Mileage
- Manage your own diary efficiently; arrange to see all apprentices on a 4-week basis.
- Plan and monitor targets with the apprentice for on and off the job training.
- Organise and maintain documentation/evidence to demonstrate progress for each apprentice.
- Provide learners with advice and guidance on their progression and further education opportunities.
- Help learners overcome barriers and adapt to suit their learning needs.
- Deliver apprenticeship standards including Functional Skills.
- Participate in standisation and team meetings.
- Liaise with clients and provide programme support.
- Follow ESFA/CIF/OFSTED/AO requirement.
- As the IQA you will me monitoring the quality of assessments; ensuring they are consistent and reliable, underline any problems, trends and further improvement needs.
- Make sure all policies and procedures are followed.
The Successful Candidate:
Our client is looking for quality orientated trainer, who will always put the learner’s development needs first.
- Have the relevant occupational experience in Residential Child Care.
- Has a successful track record of motivating and engaging learners through curriculum delivery.
- Hold an A1/CAVA qualification.
- IQA/V1 qualified.
- UK Driving Licence.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.