REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking an SEND Teacher (Key Stage 3/4) for immediate start, for a full time position until half term with a possibility of being extented.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Teaching Qualification preferably QTS.
* Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND school / Mainstream School.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Valid Enhanced DBS Certificate. (If you do not have one then REL can apply for one for you)
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
·Support and guidance.
·Flexible working hours (we work around your availability).
·Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
·Free Moving & Handling Training
·Free Team Teach Training
·Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
·Excellent Rates of pay via PAYE (not Umbrella) this maximises your take home pay.
·Holiday Pay Scheme.
·An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.