Computer Science Teacher
Start date: ASAP, fast track to interview
Prospero teaching are currently recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to start at a vibrant Secondary school based in Manchester to start ASAP. This will be a full time, long term role running to the end of the academic year, paying a minimum of £100 per day. The ideal Computer Science teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Computer Science and knowledge of the National Curriculum. NQTs are welcomed to apply.
About The School:
- A large secondary school
- Computer Science taught at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4
- Solid Computer Science department
- Supportive team and a strong leader
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing ASAP
The Right Computer Science Teacher Will Be:
- Hold a BA and PGCE in Computer Science
- Confident with teaching GCSE
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
The Successful Computer Science Teacher Will Have The Following:
- UK classroom teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide 2 professional references
- A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alex in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://(url removed)/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://(url removed)/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend - https://(url removed)/recommend-a-friend/