Top Marks Ltd. are the first educational recruitment agency in South Tyneside. We are urgently seeking primary school teachers to join our team for supply work across South Tyneside, Sunderland and Gateshead.
If you are registered with another teaching supply agency, please still get in touch, we have fantastic daily pay rates and work with many schools! Get in touch if you have any questions. We are looking for both NQT's and experienced Teachers. Ideally you will be confident teaching from Nursery to Year 6 but this is not essential.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this teaching role will include:
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum or all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage and/or National Curriculum
- Encourage a positive learning environment
- Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- To adapt teaching for additional learning needs, communication and interaction needs, social and emotional difficulties and/or sensory/physical needs
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
You must hold QTS within the UK or equivalent to apply. An enhanced DBS check will be needed for successful candidates as well as two satisfactory references which will be sought upon application for this post. We offer excellent rates of pay which are paid monthly through PAYE.
Please get in touch to hear about this role or many of the other opportunities we have including Teaching Assistant and Nursery Nurse positions.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Mark Porter by email, phone or by applying directly through this post.