Nineteen Recruitment Services are working with a secondary school in Newcastle who are looking to appoint a female Teacher of PE. The position will be on a full time basis, for 1 term, to commence in January 2020. You will teach both GCSE and A Level.
Nineteen Recruitment Services are a rapidly growing, teacher owned recruitment agency specialising in supporting educational establishments with their staffing needs.
Our client is a large thriving multi-cultural, co educational academy offering a high quality curriculum. There is a calm, friendly, disciplined atmosphere to encourage high expectations and high standards of achievement, both academic and personal. The school is rapidly working towards a vision of being outstanding.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have taught both GCSE and A Level PE
- Be a highly effective and aspirational teacher who maximises the potential of pupils
- Hold QTS
- Be committed to contributing to the wider life of the school.
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification to apply for this position. Applications are welcome from NQT’s.
Please call (phone number removed) in relation to this role at the earliest opportunity, or forward your CV.
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment include:
- Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
- Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you're in role
- Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
- A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
- Offers the ultimate in flexible working