Are you driven, compassionate and committed to improving children's learning experiences?
Can you create a positive and engaging atmosphere in the classroom?
We are recruiting for a SEN primary school in South Manchester who has a strong emphasis on the development of pupils' communication, literacy and numeracy skills, social and physical skills and provides specialist support for learners who have identified needs that may be complex and significant in the area of cognition and learning (moderate learning difficulties, severe learning difficulties or profound and multiple learning difficulties) and may also have associated needs in the areas of emotional/social and communication and interaction (autistic spectrum disorder and/or speech and language difficulties).
The role will include supporting students in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in the classroom, small groups and on a 1 to 1 basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working with children with PMLD, complex needs ASD, SLD and behavioural difficulties and will ensure that they are able to provide support that is tailored to students' specific needs. You must have the ability to work collaboratively, as you will be working closely with the Class Teacher and SENCO, with various students, across all subject areas.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.