KS2 Teacher – Wigan
Working in a mixed Year 5/6 class
Milk Education are working with a Primary School in Wigan to assist them with employing a temporary full time KS2 teacher to work in a mixed Year 5 / 6 class. This role is a temporary position but could possibly be extended, therefore the school are looking for someone who can commit to the role longer if required. The school provides a caring and welcoming environment for its pupils, staff and families in the local community. The school also ensures extra-curricular activities are made available to all pupils.
* KS2 Teacher working in a mixed Year 5/6 class
* Teaching the Year 5/6 National Curriculum to a class of 31 pupils
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* To be available to work as soon as possible to Fri 14th February 2020 initially
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous KS2 teaching experience and strong behaviour management
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.
KS2 Teacher – Wigan
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.