Teaching Assistant in Lambeth
Teaching Assistant Starting ASAP
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supervising children's behaviour
- Encourage and support the pupils learning & development
- Supporting the Class Teacher with lessons
Benefits to you
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
- Based in Westminster and the surrounding areas
- Good and Outstanding Primary Schools
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Graduate degree
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work with different primary age groups
- Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent
Teaching Assistant: We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Teaching Assistant with SEN experience. The school is a lovely Catholic faith school in the borough in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, energetic and have proven experience working as a team player.
Manual handling is desirable, not essential. But willing to take on training.
Previous classroom experience is essential. This is a full time Teaching Assistant / LSA position working with an autistic child in Year 5. starting as soon as possible, we want to hear from you if you are looking to support child in their learning development.
Applications from experienced Teaching Assistants and Graduates are welcome.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team then please send your CV to (url removed)
or call Sarah Darling on
(phone number removed) or (phone number removed)