Teacher of Science - BoltonJanuary starts available Supply Rate - Experience Dependent About Vision: Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across Greater Manchester. As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff. Vision for Education are seeking Teachers, Learning Mentors and Learning Support specialists to commence at multiple times throughout the year across Bolton and surrounding regions in Greater Manchester
The placements vary between short term, long term and permenant placements in our client schools across Bolton - this will be on a supply basis, subject to availability.To be considered for the position of Science Teacher you must:
- Be a specialist and passionate Science Teacher
- Hold a UK recognised Teaching qualification and have recent, relevant experience in a teaching role
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of specialists who put children at the heart of everything they do
- Have very high expectations of students and staff alike
- Have a supportive, enthusiastic and thorough outlook
- Be dedicated, professional and reliable
- Prior experience working with children
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including;
- Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
- Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teacher of Science who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch on (phone number removed) today!