Level 2 BSL trained Teaching Assistant required for Sunderland based School
This lovely Sunderland based SEND school is looking for a BSL Level 2 trained Teaching Assistant to support children and young people with hearing impairment. The post will start as soon as possible and will be 5 days per week.
You will be supporting a small group of children, and will also involve one to one support with students who need additional support. The post will be communicating mainly via BSL and needs a hardworking and naturally caring individual.
This is a great opportunity to join this school on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity.
To become part of this team you will be:-
- An experienced TA or LSA with BSL Level 2 minimum
- A warm and caring individual who truly puts the children first
- Able to provide support to children with varying challenges
- Used to providing personal care and support
- A lovely individual with a sunny disposition and a friendly smile
- Able to work as part of a team
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a lovely team
- Enjoying working in a rewarding environment
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent support
- Wonderful facilities
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Our application process:-
To apply please call Aimee at TeacherActive on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.