We are recruiting a KS3/4 Science Teacher for a vibrant 11-16 school in Tameside. The position starts ion 18th Novermber and is expected to continue for the academic year.
The school has excellent facilities and a supportive leadership team. This is an exciting school to work in as they are always at the forefront of trying new initiatives.
- Good travel links; easily accessible by car or on public transport.
- First-rate facilities and equipment, and the budget to maintain these well.
- Effective and approachable Headteacher.
- Very good NQT induction programme.
- Very friendly, welcoming department team.
- Strong SLT link in the department.
- Strong HOD.
- Support available.
- Wealth of resources available.
- Excellent Science facilities and technician support.
- Years 7- 11.
- A range of abilities, including SEN.
- Some low-level challenging behaviour.
- Behaviour is improving under the a dedicated behaviour team.
Role of the Science Teacher
- Starting immediately - 18th Nov.
- Until July 2020.
- Teaching across KS3 and KS4.
Ideal Science Teacher
- Good at building relationships.
- Engaging and interactive.
- Patient with a range of approaches to teaching.
- Previous experience of teaching Science at secondary level is essential.
For further details on this Science Teacher role please call the Amnis office and speak to Kellie or send your CV via the Apply Now button below.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment.