Graduate Early Years Educator / Early Years Teacher - relocation to China
Operating in conjunction with Childbase Partnership International Ltd, we are seeking to appoint graduate Early Years Educators for Childbase-Zhixu Kindergarten. We are looking for passionate, child-focused, experienced Early Years professionals to join the Kindergarten team to deliver the Early Years curriculum in China.
The purpose-built kindergarten accommodates children between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 years and is located in the vibrant city of Shanghai. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for passionate Early Years Educators to join the team.
Your role as an Early Years Educator will include:
- Working alongside people with a range of nationalities, including your Chinese colleagues
- Delivering outstanding care and education in-line with the Childbase philosophy
- Planning appropriate learning opportunities in-line with the curriculum
- Developing effective parental partnerships and professional relationships with your colleagues
- Ensuring that every child’s well-being is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in your care
As a successful candidate you will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification in early years or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A degree, ideally early years related (not required if you have QTS)
- Excellent communication skills and high levels of English proficiency
- Experience of planning and observing children’s development in-line with the EYFS
At Childbase-Zhixu Kindergarten, people really do matter. In collaboration with Childbase Partnership International Ltd we are offering a variety of training programmes to support our colleague’s ongoing professional development.
In addition, the following benefits are being offered with this position:
- An economy class ticket at the beginning and end of contract from/to home/base at the time of appointment
- Medical Insurance
- The company will pay for a work VISA
- Accommodation in China will be provided
- Free home cooked on site meals
- Mandarin lessons
This is a full time, permanent position with a starting salary in the region of £25,000-£35,000 (sterling).
If you are an experienced Early Years Educator who holds the relevant qualifications and you would like to embark on a career in China, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining and be a native English speaker - these are both criteria for being granted a work VISA for China.
Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide at least two satisfactory references, undertake all relevant pre-employment checks and obtain a work VISA for China.
By submitting this application you agree to the Childbase Partnership and Childbase Partnership International Ltd privacy policies