Level Three SEN Teaching Assistant required for "Outstanding" Primary School in Stalybridge.
Prospero Teaching are working with an "Outstanding" client school in Stalybridge. The school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a KS2 student with Autism. This is a long-term role, paying a minimum £65 per day. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
Highlights of the post include:
- Work in an "outstanding" school
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year
- School with a high emphasis on CPD
- Experience of working with students with Autism
- Be able to create a high level of engagement with the student
- Experience of using visual timetables and now/next boards in a classroom environment
- DBS (clean and relevant) - Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching
The school serves the local community and has a higher percentage of pupils with SEN than average. You will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate looking to pursue a career in Education Psychology or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint ASAP. Teaching Assistants wanting to apply call the Manchester office on (phone number removed) or email a CV to (url removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.