Are you a Plastering Tutor looking for work or ready for a career change? I currently have an exciting opportunity in Greater Manchester.
Job Description and package
- Teaching – Level 1-3 Plastering with on-site assessing
- You will teach small classes of 16-18 year old apprentices
- Hours of Work – Initially starting part-time around 2 or 3 days a week, with potential to go full-time
- Contract - Permanent
- Salary - £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)- negotiable, pro rata
- Level 2 or above qualification in Plastering and up-to-date trade knowledge essential
- Teaching or assessing qualifications are desirable but not essential
- You must have a proactive approach to work and a willingness to take on new and challenging tasks
If this role is of interest to you then give me a call on my number. If you know anyone else interested in this role then please forward on my details.
Education StaffBank is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Education StaffBank Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).