Choice Teachers are an Education agency based in the northwest, who are recruiting a teacher on behalf of a secondary school in Salford.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic math’s teacher who has experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum.
This role would suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department, and work as part of a successful teaching team. The school are open to applications from Experienced teachers as well as NQT’s.
This role will be full time 5 days per week Monday – Friday, this role is on going until the end of the academic year.
The right candidate will be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the success of the pupils.
If you were successful for this role you would be responsible for:
- Planning and delivery of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Show commitment to high quality and effective assessment in order to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential;
- Have good organisational and classroom management skills
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Work as part of a committed, supportive and hardworking team
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Available after the Easter break
- Right to work in the UK.
If you feel this is the role for you do not delay!! Apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that you were unsuccessful.
Choice Teachers are committed to ensuring that we assist talented, ambitious teachers and support staff with the best opportunities to succeed by creating a platform for them to deliver whilst providing an unparalleled quality of service for our clients.
Our agency has evolved to become a successful, reliable and professional agency and is firmly established as the first-choice local agency for staff and schools alike.
Choice Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applicants from all suitably qualified persons. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.