With one of the largest populations in the world, China are always expanding their primary and secondary schools to allow their future generations to prosper.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for English tutors in one of the most amazing cities in the world!
Famous for the great wall of China Beijing is also well know for its outstanding cuisine and its ancient cultures dating back thousand of years.
We are looking for ESL teachers to venture off to not only Beijing but also Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. You will be teaching English to adults and children in high schools, universities, private schools or at one of their online schools.
This opportunity comes with a great salary, competitive benefits, low cost living, the opportunity to meet new people from all over the world, whilst enjoying an excellent work life balance.
- Native English Speaker with Bachelor Degree
- Two years of work experience preferred
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate preferred
- Clean criminal history background
- Patient, flexible and great communication skills
- Applicants who already hold a degree in education, or who can provide signed original letters confirming 2+ years of full-time teaching experience, may opt out of the TEFL course.
You Will receive:
- Amazing Salary
- Accommodation costs: Covered by the schools
- Lunches paid for by Schools
- Health Insurance : covered
- Public holidays:Paid
- Travel Costs: If you stay for 2 consecutive semesters at the same school, you will be eligible for airfare reimbursement.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.