Vision for Education Manchester are seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher to join our successful, supply teaching team. The successful appointee will work in a local primary school based in the Crumpsall area of Manchester. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a KS1 class which will commence in October 2019 until the end of the academic year.
The desired KS1 Teacher will be working in a KS1 class of 28 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 or has had the final placement in a KS1 placement.
This is a smaller than average school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education Manchester are committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education Manchester offer;
As a valued employee of Vision for Education Manchester, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply;
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and covering letter as soon as possible or call our dedicated, Vision for Education Primary Team, in Manchester on (phone number removed).