ABC Teachers are working exclusively with a good school in south Birmingham to recruit a full time Teaching Assistant. The role will be working both on a 1-1 basis, within small groups and supporting the teaching and learning within a specific class that will be decided nearer the time
The successful candidate must:
- Be NVQ Level 3 qualified, in a relevant subject, equivalent or above
- Have a positive and hard-working attitude
- Be a good team player and strong communicator
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be able to establish positive behaviour for learning
- Possess a confident classroom manner
- Be a reliable and honest individual
This position will be a long-term contract running from October 2019 until the end of the academic year 2020.
To be considered Teaching assistant position, you will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification (equivalent or above) in a relevant subject
- Be an approachable and trustworthy individual
- Have experience of working across all primary year groups
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our primary team on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)