Full Time - KS1 Class Teacher
A rare opportunity has risen to join an excellent teaching team at one of our exclusive schools in Birmingham. This will be a full time position for a KS1 Teacher with a chance of the position going permanent.
We are interested in providing all of our teachers with a first class teaching experience and conditions of service to enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe you can enhance the learning experience of all children within your class and school.
What are we looking for in our Teachers?
- Have a Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Have excellent knowledge of the KS1/2 curriculum
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and be a practitioner that others can be inspired by
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with pupils, parents and staff
- Be creative in inspiring, nurturing and motivating children
- Have high expectations regarding pupil's progress, achievement and behaviour
- Prepared to be hardworking and well organised!
- Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
- Be committed to your own continuing professional development
- Be prepared to engage actively and fully with the wider life of school
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for new one
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
In return what can ITN Mark Education offer?
- Competitive Pay - Which is weekly too!
- A dedicated & experienced education consultant to help and guide through your career.
- Refer a friend - £100 worth of shopping vouchers when you refer your friends!
- Flexibility to work around your availability!
- Local work in schools in your area.