Emersons Green, Bristol
9.21 per hour
To start ASAP Temp to possible perm
We are looking to recruit a qualified nursery assistant level 2 and above for our clients fantastic nursery in the Emersons Green area. You must have at least one year’s experience and be familiar with the day to day activity within a nursery.
The role is full time and can be over 4 days per week. The nursery opens from 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You will need to be a fantastic team player and be able to build bonds with children and adults quickly and have a positive attitude to all tasks.
The nursery is a family run business in a great location. There is parking around the nursery. This nursery is bright fun and engaging environment and prides itself on its already great reputation and exceptional team of staff.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant position, you will:
- Hold a current DBS on the update service
- Have Cache level 2 qualification or above and or experience
- Experience working in a childcare setting within the last year.
- Be a team player with a passion for the early year’s education sector.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early Year’s practitioner who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Early year’s team on (phone number removed)