Pertemps are currently recruiting a qualified Nursery Assistant Level 2 to work in the lower preschool room with children aged 2 - 3 years. All nurseries have been refurbished and equipped to a very high standard and offer wonderful separate large rooms for babies and toddlers. Seeking a driven candidate who is dedicated to take on extra training courses and gain a higher qualification.
- To promote a fun, high-quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience with the under 5's is desirable
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and courses.
- Childcare discount for all staff.
- Pension scheme.
- Free uniform.