VD Recruitment has partnered with a growing group of independent preparatory schools and nurseries in the South East of England.
We are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time passionate Nursery Practitioner with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills of staff for one of their nursery based in Wimbledon, London.
The nursery is a lovely setting which focus on children aged between 0-5 and holds places for up to 90 children. You will be working with a great team that helps the career growth of their employees.
This is a full time permanent role working with rotating shifts between 7.00am – 7.00pm. You will have minimum Level 3 CACHE /NVQ or equivalent qualification in Childcare.
Location – Wimbledon , SW19.
Salary Offered - £18k to £23k based on experience
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner includes -
- Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
- Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
- Assist and attend parents’ meetings and open days.
- Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
- Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
Skills Required for the Nursery Practitioner :
- Level 3 in Childcare & Education (or equivalent)
- Good sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience in a nursery setting
- Good written and communication skills
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv.