Do you want to work for a leading training provider and make a difference? Here at Seetec we value our people and offer a competitive package along with further training to develop to enhance your own personal development!
We are a 'Good' Ofsted Apprenticeship specialist in the market who works with other organisations to provide skills training and coaching to new or existing staff through an apprenticeship pathway.
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Apprenticeship Delivery Coach (Assessor) supporting a blues chip / levy client. You will provide classroom based training within level 5 Management. Content has been written however you will then be responsible to support co-halt of learners through the apprenticeship.
You will need strong communications skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audience, customer service focused, self-motivator who is able to engage and influence offers.
Need to have experience assessing at Level 5 Management.
- Manage a portfolio of learners to achieve require outcomes in the workplace
- Design and implement course work material
- Conduct learner observations, assessment planning, and evidence learning
- Quality assurance and procedures adhered to
- Work to contractual SLA’S
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times, including Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety and IT
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in appraisals /performance reviews / LQA
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Target and results driven
- Exceptional customer service
- Must hold A1 Assessor award, or equivalent and Teaching qualification - minimum PTLLS / AET
- Up-to-date CPD (min 12 months)
- Must have sector competency and experience across a number of Frameworks and Standards (e.g. from Level 2 to Higher Apprenticeships)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, English and Maths
- Delivered level 4-5 Management
- Excellent all round IT skills, (databases, MS packages) and e-portfolio system
- Experience working with / in the Public Sector (desirable)
Salary: £27,200 - £35,000 per annum (mileage covered)
Hours: Full time - 37 hours a week
Location: North West (Manchester, Liverpool & Bolton)
Closing date: 21/08/2019
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24 hour counselling service, Cycle to Work Scheme
Must hold UK driving licence, access to own car and be willing to travel to sites in the area above
Seetec Outsource Training & Skills is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Outsource Training and Skills is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.