We are looking for qualified Nursery Nurses to join our team!
We are an Early Years Supply Agency dedicated to providing the best possible care and education to our partner Nurseries. We supply a number of Nurseries across the North East; we are constantly investing in the best people to ensure our partner Nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our aim is to inspire you to inspire our children and to be part of our success story. Our environments nurture both children and your career, every child is different so every day will be different and rewarding.
- Minimum of NVQ in early years childcare at level 3 or equivalent (NNEB, CACHE, EYE)
Job Length – Supply
Rate - £8 - £10
We have opportunities for Nursery Practitioners to work with children aged 3 months to 5 years. You will be responsible for planning activities, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the nursery.
Requirements : -
- Clear DBS registered on Update Service (Preferred)
- Safeguarding Children (Preferred)
- Paediatric First Aid (Preferred)
- food handling / hygiene (Preferred)
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID