You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Supply Teachers needed for Primary and Secondary Schools across Bristol, North Somerset and surrounding areas.
We pay our supply teachers more whilst saving schools money on every booking!
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for local work? A role as a Supply Teacher will offer you flexibility to work around you and your life.
We are currently recruiting for experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers, interested in short/long-term and day to day supply teacher roles, within our Primary and Secondary Schools in Bristol, North Somerset.
To apply for your perfect role with us, you should:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Be passionate about education and working with children
- Be able to demonstrate strong classroom management
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience (This can include NQT placements)
- Have experience of working with mixed abilities
- Be a role-model to our schools and their students
- Share our commitment to students’ well-being and positive mental health
If this describes you and you want more control over your work and pay, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working with Just Education:
Just Education is a supply agency with a difference. We believe that schools and supply teachers deserve a fairer deal. We are confident you will love our innovative easy to use platform which enables schools to offer work to our supply teachers directly. This means we don’t charge the expensive fees of traditional supply agencies, so our schools can pay you more.
As a candidate on our platform you will be able to:
- Set your own rate of pay
- Show schools when you’re available, so you can plan your week/months the way you want to
- See offers as soon as they are made
- Communicate directly with schools so that you are well prepared
- Receive and accept an assignment online with a few taps on your smartphone.
- Earn up to 10% more each week, but know you are also saving schools money working through us.
Join Just Education for a better deal!
If you are currently registered with another agency and not getting enough work, or maybe you are thinking about a new, flexible career choice then apply today.
To get started, either fill out our application form on our website or get in touch and one of our team will get back to you.
Just Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to vetting and referencing checks and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Just Education Ltd