Top Marks Ltd. are seeking a full-time Key Stage 1 Primary School Teacher to fill a position in South Shields beginning November 2019. As the first educational recruitment agency in South Tyneside, we strive to ensure the community provides the best possible education for children.
In order to be considered as a successful candidate a QTS within the UK or equivalent is mandatory. Newly qualified teachers (NQTs) are encoraged to apply as well as those with experienced teaching in the field; however some form of background experience is desired.
Top Marks Ltd. are committed to the safeguarding and protection of well-being of children. We take these regulations very seriously therefore upon application an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references are needed.
For this role, the key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Confidently teaching all areas of the Primary Curriculum or all areas of National Curriculum.
- Desire to create a positive and supportive learning environment whilst maintaining discipline among the class.
- Commitment to the teaching and support staff team, regularly attending scheduled meetings.
- The ability to adapt to the range of needs among age groups such as additional learning needs, interactional needs, social and emotional difficulties and/or sensory and physical needs.
- An imaginative variety of teaching techniques to create engaging and enthusiastic lesson delivery.
- Adaptation to the modifications and development of curriculum structure.
- Facilitating pupils academic and social development through constructive assessment and marking feedback.
We offer excellent and competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
Even if this position is not fully suitable to yourself, but you are seeking long-term or short-term supply work, please don't hesitate to contact us as we have a wide range of positions available as teachers, teaching assistants and nursery nurses. We're happy to find a position that suits you.
If you are interested in this post or other opportunities on offer, please contact Mark Porter by phone, email or applying directly through CV library.