You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PMLD Learning Support Assistant - East Manchester
Prospero Teaching is looking for Learning Support Assistants for an Ofsted ‘Good’ Special Needs College in Openshaw, Manchester.
The college is a large SEN facility offering a supportive and varied curriculum to learners aged 16-25 who have complex learning difficulties.
The colleges new campus has state of the art facilities where students can engage is sensory, aqua and art activities and the role is support students access their curriculum. Please note – personal care IS required in this role.
Contract Details –
• Location – Openshaw, Manchester
• Position – Learning Support Assistant
• Type of work – Further Education SEN support
• Contract/Position Start Date – September 2019
• Duration/Likely Duration – Ongoing supply
• Contract Type – Temporary
• Hours – Full Time
• Minimum Rate of Pay – £60 per day
• Hours – 8.30am – 3.30pm, Monday – Friday
Experience, Training & Qualifications
• Level 1 safeguarding (we can provide training)
To be eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
• Hold right to work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced DBS certificate checked against Children & Adults on the update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behavior management
• In house training and development team.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.