You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Reception Class Teacher- Bury, Radcliffe (M26)
JN (phone number removed)
Tradewind are currently looking for an experienced and qualified Reception Teacher. The role is a full time, long term position starting from September 2019 and lasting for a total of 2 terms, with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. As a Reception Teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and teach using the EYFS National Curriculum across a wide range of abilities. You must be able to deliver engaging lessons and have a strong presence in the classroom. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
The successful Reception Class Teacher:
• Excellent knowledge of the Read Write Inc Phonics scheme and the EYFS National Curriculum
• Ability to engage with and inspire students
• The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
• Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum
What’s in It for you as a Reception Class Teacher?
• Excellent rates of pay
• Fantastic opportunities for professional development
• The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking department
The school is 1-form entry and has recently been rated “Good” by Ofsted. This Church of England Primary School is situated in Radcliffe (M26) in the borough of Bury.
This Bury School sets high expectations for all pupils under the schools teaching teams care and supervision. As a result, the teaching staff ensure all pupils develop a love for learning – in the classroom; at after-school clubs; on educational trips and on many residentials.
Headteacher understands how important it is that they develop as happy, well-rounded individuals. The school ethos is to enjoy working alongside the parents to enable their children to thrive here as they become successful and engaged learners.
It is this ethos that has been a driving force for this Bury School to becoming an Outstanding school by working with 6 diverse local schools, united by the desire to help create the next generation of Outstanding Teachers.
We are looking for an experienced teacher with a passion for education and for their own professional development. The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running as part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team and will have:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
• Have at least 1 years’ experience as a Reception Class Teacher.
• Be confident in their use and understanding of Phonics and the EYFS Curriculum.
• Possess the drive and determination to make a difference to their pupils’ education.
• Be passionate about their own professional development.
• Be keen to work as part of a growing and dynamic workforce.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
• An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
• Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
• Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
• More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 28th June as the school are looking to shortlist and interview in the first two weeks of July. Please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email for more information
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.