You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Perhaps you are a graduate looking to pursue a career within education?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in South Manchester to start in September. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £60 -£75 per day (dependent on experience).
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
• Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or graduate looking to pursue education pathways
• Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This is a school where the children enjoy their learning, the staff work hard to establish a caring community, and everyone is valued equally. The school work with parents in every aspect of their children’s learning and development. They have high expectations for all children and provide a rich and varied curriculum with an emphasis on enjoyment and enquiry. The school has a safe and secure environment in which the children grow and learn with confidence.
The school is based in South Manchester and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role:
This OFSTED ‘Good’ primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department, supporting within Reception. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must have prior experience of supporting children (not necessarily in a classroom environment) and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself its working each morning, 8.20am to 3.30pm. You will be supporting within Reception class, helping with the delivery of phonics, literacy and numeracy. Successful candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
• An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
• Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
• Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
• More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than out next nearest competitor
• A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 28th June. Please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.