You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN TA with PECS and Makaton - South East London
Are you looking for a new role ASAP and in September 2019?
Do you have PECS or Makaton?
then this is the job for you?
Remedy Education are currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partner primary schools located in South East London. The school is looking for a dedicated SEN teaching assistant (TA) who is able to support a child with PECS, Makaton, and complex needs.
Our lovely school in South East London has great passionate staff who are constantly providing and education their SEN students. It is a warm, friendly community based school with the emphasis on what is best for the children encouraging curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
* Experience delivering specialist interventions with autistic children and/or children with speech & language difficulties
* Exceptional communicators and strong team-players
* Able to fit in well with the supportive staff-team at the school
* A pro-active and enthusiastic teaching assistant who can bring to the post lots of ideas and a passion for working with SEN children
* Previous experience working with autism is essential for this role
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children with SEN
* Ability to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
The school offers:
* A large and well-resourced SEN provision
* A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
* Dedicated and passionate support staff
* Excellent career development opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.